« Home | Other People's New Jobs » | Craziness » | Hi » | Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye » | Keys » | Have Law Degree, Don't Read » | My Hat » | "Where's My Coffee?" » | I Can't Believe It » | One Day, Three Meltdowns - What More Could a Girl ... » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

New Jobs Redux

So, Bubbles has a job! Thank goodness. She can leave and go attempt to practice law elsewhere and get out of my hair.

The offer was extended, she's going to quit, but it's contingent on her becoming barred in DC (They give her several months). Since she can't be barred here, she'll be fired there.

All the other temps have interviews soon too, but they are places I would never consider working at. So, soon it'll be me and my supervisor sitting around here. Which will involve me hearing alot of stories about his school, etc. Ah well. I can stand it. Maybe I'll get a raise.